Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Series: Fleurs


Art by Mary M Payne,  sold

I have been looking through my archives realizing that some of the pieces I have done in the past are framed behind glass or plasticine envelopes.  I did that before I took photos which was not a great idea for cataloging.   

 Here is a series I call " Fleur" done on watercolor paper with acrylics, ink, pastels, string and stamping.  There are nine images 10x23cm before double mat.  A few have gone out into the world.  Some are in frames, double matted with a white and then a taupe "Passpartout" (mat) behind glass. 

 Most any piece in each of my series are up for grabs if you see anything that takes your fancy.  


Art by Mary M Payne



Art by Mary M Payne



Art by Mary M Payne



Art by Mary M Payne



Art by Mary M Payne




Art by Mary M Payne




Art by Mary M Payne



Art by Mary M Payne







No comments:

Post a Comment